TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The operator of the website www.worldoflinda.sk is Linda Zambrano Dachová,
Pavlovova 2340/1 POPRAD 05801 Slovak republic
ID: 46 737 367
TAX ID: 1084243578
+421 903 943 343
2. The seller is Linda Zambrano Dachová,
Pavlovova 2340/1 POPRAD 05801
ID: 46 737 367
TAX ID: 1084243578
3. The supplier of goods and services offered on the website www.worldoflinda.sk is
Linda Zambrano Dachova, Pavlovova 2340/1 POPRAD 05801
ID: 46 737 367
TAX ID: 1084243578
4. The buyer is any visitor to the website who, through the order form on www.worldoflinda.sk, created an order using a computer system located on the Internet with public access, which allows ordering goods or services.
5. For the purposes of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. consumer means a natural or legal person who does not purchase goods for the purpose of selling them to other persons, for the purpose of business or the performance of employment or occupation.
6. The goods or services are all sales products published on the website www.worldoflinda.sk, which can be purchased using the sales form.
7. The order is created by confirming the order of the selected goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form.
8. The buyer fully acknowledges electronic communication, especially through the website www.worldoflinda.sk, e-mail, telephone communication and communication using electronic media (SKYPE, FACEBOOK MESSENGER, GOOGLE).
9. Relations between the seller and the buyer - consumer, not regulated by business conditions are governed by the Civil Code (No. 40/1964 Coll.) And the Consumer Protection Act (No. 250/2007 Coll.). Relations between the seller and the buyer - entrepreneur not regulated by business conditions are governed by the Commercial Code.
10. Products and services sold through the website www.worldoflinda.sk are information products. Any distribution or provision to third parties without the author's consent is prohibited. The author is not responsible for the successes or failures resulting from the use of information.
1. All listed prices are final and valid as stated in the order form and at the time of sending the order.
2. The seller is not a VAT payer. The final price with VAT is stated in the order form.
1. The order is created by confirming (sending) a completely filled out order form by the buyer.
2. By sending the order, the buyer agrees with the price of the ordered products and thus the order becomes binding for the buyer.
3. Confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract, which can be changed, canceled or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and seller, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation.
4. After creating the order, the buyer is automatically sent an e-mail confirming receipt of the order.
5. By sending the order, the buyer is bound to pay the purchase price of the ordered goods.
6. The seller will issue a tax document - invoice to the buyer. This serves as proof of payment for the goods.
Terms of payment
1. It is possible to pay for products sold through the website www.worldoflinda.sk in the following ways:
(a) payment online via a payment gateway ComGate payments a.s.(Online payment card: VISA, MasterCard or bank transfer).
Payment methods are connected to the company's payment gateway, which provides secure technology for accepting payment cards and online bank transfers. You enter payment card numbers, credit cards and passwords for electronic banking using a secure and trusted company channel ComGate Payments a.s.
b) internet banking by transfer from the buyer's account to the seller's account.
2. Bonuses - All bonuses to which the buyer is entitled (according to the information on the sales page of the product on www.worldoflinda.sk), will be sent together with the product after payment of the amount.
Terms of Delivery
1. As soon as the order is paid and the money is credited to the seller's account, electronically, the product is sent to the buyer by e-mail.
2. The buyer is obliged to check his e-mail box, as well as all its subfolders (promotions, bulk, spam).
3. If the e-mail from the seller appears outside the main folder of the buyer's e-mail box, it will drag it to the main folder and add the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to its address book. This will ensure the correct delivery of e-mail from the seller.
4. If, even after several searches, the buyer does not find an e-mail with the delivered product, he will request an investigation of the problem at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Transfer of ownership
1. Ownership passes from the seller to the buyer only at the time of payment of the full price for the subject of the purchase contract.
2. The seller reserves the right, in the event of a complaint by the buyer, to equip the goods or services, which are still covered by the seller's ownership right, only at the moment of full payment of the subject of the purchase contract.
1. The consumer's right to return the goods without giving a reason and instructing the consumer: Pursuant to Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter "Act") under the provisions of § 7 et seq. calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods.
2. Linda Zambrano Dachová guarantees her products with a guarantee of satisfaction and a guarantee of a refund. If you find out within 14 days of payment that this product is not for you, we will refund your money.
3. The buyer will request a refund in writing by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org together with the attached invoice (proof of payment).
4. The seller will pay the buyer the full amount by bank transfer within 7 working days from the confirmation of receipt of the request for a refund.
5. The buyer is obliged to delete the acquired electronic products (eBook, recording, video) when applying the guarantee with a refund to the account, and any further distribution is also a criminal offense.
Withdrawing from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Civil Code, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded via the Internet within 14 days of purchasing the electronic product, electronically to e-mail: email@example.com stating that he is withdrawing from the contract and attaching a copy of the invoice / tax document and date of purchase.
2. The buyer will be sent a credit note with an amount corresponding to the purchase price of the product. The amount will be refunded no later than 14 days from the delivery of the e-mail with withdrawal from the contract. The amount will be refunded by bank transfer. Upon withdrawal from the contract, access to the member section of the paid online course / training will be blocked.
3. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to goods and services, which are defined in §7 par. 6 letter a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014. Z.z. The consumer bears any reduction in the value of the goods caused by its use beyond what is necessary to determine the functionality and properties of the goods.
PERSONAL DATA - GDPR
1. Personal data are processed in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
2. The operator does not provide the buyer's personal data to a third party, except to state authorities in the case of control.
3. The operator obtains the following personal data from the buyer: title, name, surname, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address. The personal data provided by you is processed for the purpose of correct processing of your order.
4. The controller is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons.
5. If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data when registering on the website for marketing purposes, he has agreed to send mainly e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address, by telephone contact or by sending an e-mail to the contact address.
6. The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the sent e-mails. And on our part, we will no longer use the personal data you provide for marketing purposes.
Responsibility for web content
1. The website www.worldoflinda.sk may be updated without prior notice and the services may be changed at any time without prior notice.
1. The seller reserves the right to change and supplement these general terms and conditions without prior notice to the buyer.
2. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by these general terms and conditions, which were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and are available on the seller's website.
3. By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he has read the general terms and conditions, understood them and agrees with their wording.
4. Unregulated relations in these general business conditions are governed by the relevant provisions, in particular Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Act no. 250/2007 Coll., Act no. 102/2014 Coll., Act no. 122/2013 Coll., Act no. 22/2004 Coll. as well as Act no. 513/1991 Coll.
These general terms and conditions are valid and effect on September 1, 2019.
© 2019 Linda Zambrano Dachová